I'm not really familiar with computing clusters, HPC, or qstat, but...

You're using the format argument "-g c". If you search this manual page <http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/htmlman/htmlman1/qstat.html> for the line "Cluster Queue Format (with -g c)", you'll end up in the section that describes what each of these columns means. Here is the entry for 'CQLOAD':

an average of the normalized load average of all queue hosts. In order to reflect each hosts different significance the number of configured slots is used as a weighting factor when determining cluster queue load. Please note that only hosts with a np_load_value are considered for this value. When queue selection is applied only data about selected queues is considered in this formula. If the load value is not available at any of the hosts '-NA-' is printed instead of the value from the complex attribute definition.

So I think it's basically the average CPU load on each machine in the cluster. I'm guessing that the number is in the interval [0, 1], rather than [0, 100]. If this assumption of mine is correct, your 'CQLOAD' value already seems appropriately large to me.

I wish to know can I increase the CQLOAD for my simulations

This seems like an odd thing to ask for. You want NetLogo to use up more of the machine's CPU? It's not apparent to me how you could do that in a way that would accomplish anything. What exactly is it that you want us to help you achieve?