Abhishek, can I ask why you used the 'mpi' parallel environment as your
parameter to '-pe'?  I want to run NetLogo on our HPC using Sun Grid
Engine, too, and I'm trying to figure out what the right parallel
environment parameter should be.  I know that 'mpi' is one of the options
here, and if it means the same thing as it does on your system, maybe 'mpi'
is what I should use.

Thanks!