Hello,

It's great that you're learning NetLogo! We hope that you're able to find
help in developing your model. Note that this list is for netlogo
developers, contributors, and advanced users discussing netlogo internals.
Questions about modeling and general NetLogo use are typically asked on
netlogo-users <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/netlogo-users/info>.There
is also a fairly active NetLogo community on StackOverflow, which can be
great for asking specific questions about particular primitives or
behaviors.

As this is off-topic for this list, I'm locking replies. For anyone on this
list who is interested in responding to this question, it looks like it's
already been posted here on StackOverflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45559595/local-routing-on-complex-network-using-netlogo>.

If it shows up on NetLogo-users, I would also encourage you to respond to
it there.

Thanks,
Robert Grider