I'm using a small network where I use some nodes as sources and some are
targets. Now I want to implement a local routing algorithm.
Here are steps of the algorithm.
- walkers are placed on sources
- At each node, each walker chooses the next node of its neighbor's
- If all the neighboring nodes have not been visited, then the next
neighbor is chosen among the nodes that have not been visited.
- If all the neighboring nodes have been visited previously, then the
next node is chosen uniformly among all the neighbors. The walker is
forced to return to a previously visited node.
- With a small probability, the next node may be chosen uniformly among
all the neighboring nodes.
- If a cycle is detected, that is, if the walker is forced to return to
an already visited node.
- When the destination node is reached, stop
3 select one-of from list of neighbors
if yes: [remove from the list
if yes: Die
else go to setp 3]
4 else Move-to selected node
5 check is-target?
if yes: die
else add to list-of-visited and Go to step1
I'm new to NetLogo and doesn't know how to implement these steps. Please
help and guide me.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.