From: Hubert Ivey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2000 5:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [NetMeeting] Having troubles

When I logged onto Net Meeting  with my friend lastnight, at first, I could
see myself, She could see both of us, but I never could see her. We both
checked in "tools, options and made sure we had SEND & RECIVE VIDEO"
checked, but it did no good. We rebooted and tried it again, but this time,
she couldn't see me either and there was no way to choose the recieve video
under tool, options. Has anyone else had this trouble? I uninstalled Net
Meeting and reinstalled it, please help.

..........Thanks