From: Lieko Helmus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2000 11:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [NetMeeting] Two video cards/two screens. Effects on NM?

L.S.,
As at my work I want to use two screens. One for MS Outlook
permanently on and the other for things like NM.
But I wonder if there are any people having (bad?) experiences
with this or things to keep in mind before installing a second
videocard and connecting a 2nd screen.
Ciao

Liekele (Lieko) Helmus & Rinske Helmus-Deutekom
Siriusstraat 52, NL-1223 AP Hilversum, the Netherlands
31(0)35 6858 675 (+voicemail)   Fax 31(0)20 8848 931(fax2pc)
gsm 06 28184122 (+SMS)          NetMeeting (+Webcam)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]