-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of UIC/M.Kral
Sent: Monday, 21 August 2000 5:43
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [NetMeeting] MESSENGER vs. HOTMAIL

Dear Members

Wherever read about MSM Messenger there is Hotmail account stated as
necessary. However, downloading MSNM 3.0 I was given a choice: signing up
for Hotmail or use my existing account with ISP.

Now, having account with ISP, is there any good reason to use Hotmail with
MSNM, anyway?

Thank you and Best Regards
Marcin Kral