> hanks for the response, sorry to hear about the
> downfall of the group.  Yeah, we use 2000 here, so no
> remote desktop.

Actually I control a Win2000 server using Remote Desktop (but if I recall
that may be the Terminal server in 2000 I connect to so it probably is not
possible with 2000 Pro).

> I can understand the logic of
> keypresses being passed through the desktop control,
> but the thing is.. the intial state of the clients
> laptop has the numlock off, when I connect, I would
> expect it to stay off untill I push the numlock key,
> but that's not the case.  It's a silly thing that just
> causes far more work than needed...

It definitely is a problem for you but I think given the current life cycle
position of the NetMeeting product you may have to just chalk it up in the
"C'est la vie" column.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/AyiolB/TM