发件人: netmod [mailto:netmod-boun...@ietf.org] 代表 internet-dra...@ietf.org
发送时间: 2017年6月13日 20:34
收件人: i-d-annou...@ietf.org
抄送: netmod@ietf.org
主题: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-00.txt

This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Tree Diagrams
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Lou Berger
        Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-00.txt
        Pages           : 4
        Date            : 2017-06-13

Abstract:
   This document captures the current syntax used in YANG module Tree
   Diagrams.  The purpose of the document is to provide a single
   location for this definition.  This syntax may be updated from time
   to time based on the evolution of the YANG language.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/