I think that there might be a paragraph or two in the nmda-guidelines draft
that could be
used as source material, but by and large, I'm imagine new text being needed.
If none of
my co-authors step forward, I'll pen up some proposal text for Section 6.23
myself, but it
may be awhile, with IETF-week coming on strong now (I'm sure you relate).

Don't worry about timing. The urgency to get 6087bis out with 7950 has
subsided.  But
we do need to ensure that 6087bis dovetails nicely with the NMDA.

Kent  // shepherd

On 7/11/17, 4:44 PM, "Andy Bierman"