I should add, as a contributor, I have read this document and think that is ready for advancement.

I have three minor comments:

1) module "feature" in YANG library is a leaf-list, but currently it is a list in YANG libary bis. I suspect that this is due to one of the incarnations when it contained additional information.  I think that we should revert it back to being a leaf list for consistency.

2) Lada recommended that module "deviation" be made a leaf-list. I also support changing this for consistency with "feature" above, but don't feel too strongly on this one.

3) I think the "modules" list is also allowed to included modules that don't actually contain any nodes that require implementation.  Hence, it might be useful of the "modules" description statement explicitly stated this.  I.e. perhaps something like:

"This list may contain modules that do not contain any schema nodes that require implementation.  For example, it could contain a module that only defines types and not any data nodes, RPCs, actions, notifications, or deviations."

Thanks,
Rob