Eric Rescorla has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-18: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis/

COMMENT:

draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis.txt:500
   normative, if the module itself is considered normative, and not an
   example module or example YANG fragment.  The use of keywords defined
   in [RFC2119] apply to YANG description statements in normative
I think you probably want to rewrite this as:

"Note that if the module itself is considered normative and not an example
module or example YANG fragment, then all YANG statements..."

   o  Prefixes are never allowed for built in data types and YANG
      keywords.
I'm not sure I understand what this means. Is the idea that I can't use
"example-import" somewhere?

   character MAY be used if the identifier represents a well-known value
   that uses these characters.
Is this text saying that only characters in these two subsets are allowed and
therefore, for instance "." is forbidden

   It is RECOMMENDED that only valid YANG modules be included in
   documents, whether or not they are published yet.  This allows:
For clarify, I assume you mean "the modules are published yet"

   The NETCONF Access Control Model (NACM) [I-D.ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis]
   does not support parameter access control for RPC operations.  The
   user is given permission (or not) to invoke the RPC operation with
This might be slightly clearer if you said "parameter-based access control"