On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 05:11:07PM +0000, Balázs Lengyel wrote:
> Hello Jurgen,
>
> As we had many misunderstandings around the datastore parameter, and I am
> still not clear what you would like, could you propose a description text
> for the datastore parameter.

Here is a start...

OLD

        leaf datastore {
          type ds:datastore-ref;
          description  "The identity of the datastore for which
            the instance data is documented for config=true data nodes.
            The leaf MAY be absent in which case the running dtastore or
            if thats not writable, the candidate datastore is implied.

            For config=false data nodes always the operational
            data store is implied.";
        }

NEW

        leaf datastore {
          type ds:datastore-ref;
          description  "The identity of the datastore to which
            the instance data belongs.

            If this leaf is absent, then the datastore to which the
            instance data belongs is undefined. This means that in
            particular the meaning of 'config true' data is not well
            defined.";
        }

/js

PS: I am not a big fan of the indentation style but that is a minor
    issue.

Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>