Hi,

Kent Watsen <kent+i...@watsen.net> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>

> > I'll check with my co-author and get back.
>
> Thanks.

I have now filed an errata for this issue.

However, I remember that we had a discussion on whether we should
accept erratas on YANG modules or not.  The YANG module exist in
various places outside of the RFC, such as the IANA site, and it won't
be corrected there.

> > No, in many SMIv2 objects, a zero-length value is used for optional
> > nodes (due to the way the protocol (SNMP) works).  In YANG we don't do
> > this, since the protocls (NETCONF etc) can handle non-existing
> > optional leafs.
>
> In that case, there might be two issues:
>
>       1) the description statement excluding CA certs (mentioned before)
>       2) `mandatory true` should be `mandatory false` ?

I don't understand 2), can you elaborate?