Dear Qin,

I believe this work repeats failures of the past but since the WG
agreed to entertain this, I will keep my mouth shut. I suggest you do
not spend your energy to convince the that this work is viable since
it is rather unlikely that I will change my mind.

YANG is for me _not_ a suitable policy language, it is at best a
language to carry policies written in a suitable policy language (and
I am not even sure about this). All attempts in the past to reach
agreement on a common usable standard policy language leading up to
interoperable implementations failed. The reasons are manifold but
strong (I think), standards-based interoperability at a generic policy
language abstraction layer is for me a myths.

Please don't take this personal in any way. I just do not believe into
this work but I am happy to be proven wrong.

/js