Hi Jürgen,

I think we both agree with the proposal to immediately proceed with an erratum
and handle the bis separately.

I'm more optimist here if we agree on the scope I proposed below (existing
errata, no changes to the existing guidelines, add guidelines for writing
IANA-maintained modules). It is worth a try.

Cheers,
Med