From: Trustees <trustees-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Joel Halpern
<j...@joelhalpern.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 08:01
To: Rob Wilton (rwilton) <rwilton=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>, Kathleen
Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.i...@gmail.com>
Cc: Deen, Glenn <glenn_d...@comcast.com>, trust...@ietf.org
<trust...@ietf.org>, netmod@ietf.org <netmod@ietf.org>, The IESG <i...@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Trustees] [netmod] draft-moriarty-yangsecuritytext vs errata
If I am reading you correctly Rob, you are expecting a revision of the
relevant RFC?   If that is so, we can probably live with an erratum.
The problem otherwise is that folks may not see the erratum, and thus
not know what the rules are.  I am willing to be flexible on the
question of whether this is a legitimate erratum, as that is not the
trust's call.  (I think it is a stretch, but so it goes.)

Yours,

Joel