On 2016-01-21 at 00:19:48 +0100, Vadim Kochan <vadi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Add new trafgen proto generation framework which allows to describe
> proto header fields and easy build the proto header by set/get proto
> header fields value.

This is great, thanks a lot for doing this! I only had the chance to
have a quick look at the series and couldn't find any major problems,
except for one thing: Please add a patch for trafgen.8, adding a section
which shortly describes the keywords, supported protocols, default
values for fields not specified etc. Having the user dig through git
commit messages or parser grammars to figure out how to use these
features is not very nice :)

Once you add that I think we can safely apply the series and fix any
remaining issues in follow-up patches. I'll also reply to some of the
patches with some minor comments which you might want to consider for v2
along with the changes you already announced.

Thanks!