On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 09:56:37AM +0100, Tobias Klauser wrote:
> On 2016-01-21 at 00:19:48 +0100, Vadim Kochan <vadi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Add new trafgen proto generation framework which allows to describe
> > proto header fields and easy build the proto header by set/get proto
> > header fields value.
>
> This is great, thanks a lot for doing this! I only had the chance to
> have a quick look at the series and couldn't find any major problems,
> except for one thing: Please add a patch for trafgen.8, adding a section
> which shortly describes the keywords, supported protocols, default
> values for fields not specified etc. Having the user dig through git
> commit messages or parser grammars to figure out how to use these
> features is not very nice :)
>
> Once you add that I think we can safely apply the series and fix any
> remaining issues in follow-up patches. I'll also reply to some of the
> patches with some minor comments which you might want to consider for v2
> along with the changes you already announced.
>
> Thanks!

BTW, I reworked to make possible to specify headers in any order and
multiple times (which was not possible in previous version), so it
allows to make such constructions like:

    { ip(), ip(proto=0x1) }

which builds ip-in-ip header (including Ethernet). And now user
responsible to specify the order of headers, but lower layers still will
be added automatically if they were not specified by user.

Regarding man changes, well I did not include it because I am not good
in English so to do not block this series in case of English issues I
decided to work on it separately, but OK - I will try to document it.