On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 1:25 AM, Vadim Kochan <vadi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to come up with visual separating of printed flows as currently
> its not easy to identify separate flow entry, so I did some changes and
> I am not sure if it looks good so I atached the screenshot.
>
> Regards,

I attached another version of odd & even flows entries style, here I
used cyan & white colors and it seem looks
better as here is no such contrast like in case with black & white
background colors (like in previous example),
also here 'country' color changed to magenta as it looks better on
white & cyan background colors.

Actually if you will like it, then 2nd step is to make good alignment
formatting of fields.

Regards,