I imagine that this is the fault of what seems to be a thoroughly
bloated site rather than of NetSurf, but I'd like an expert opinion,
particularly as to whether I should submit a bug report.

first page on a 500MB Iyonix (RISC OS 5.14 and NetSurf r9597) with
FreeMem initially reporting 425MB free, reduces the free memory to
286MB, with warnings that NetSurf is running out of memory. There are
also a lot of "Error converting png" messages during the loading,
which takes well over 30 seconds.

I have the log file if it's considered worth reporting this on the bug
tracker.

I'm glad that metcheck.com has at last sorted out its problems, as I
can get trouble-free forecasts from this site.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Yb       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.