On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 11:58:42AM +0100, Dr Peter Young wrote:
> > Has this option been disabled?
> Confirmed that the same happens here. RISC OS 5.16, FWIW. Do you want
> to put in a bug report?

At this point, a bug report won't really help, except if the report says that
disabled behaviour still appears in the menu.

PDF Export is disabled because porting it to the new content/cache model was
seen as too much work to achieve by 2.5's release deadline.

We would like to re-enable the functionality, but we have more pressing things
to deal with right now.

Regards,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69