On 27 Apr 2010  Dr Peter Young <pnyo...@ormail.co.uk> wrote:

> On 27 Apr 2010  Brian <brfer...@orpheusmail.co.uk> wrote:

>> Hi
>> After using the current Netsurf(25/04/10)r10482 I tried to export the
>> webpage as a PDF.
>> I went into the export.PDF stage and dragged the file to a directory
>> but the file isn't deposited and it doesn't seem to have been saved.
>> Though it gives the impression it had.
>> I tried exporting as a DRAW and TXT file and that worked and shows in
>> a directory, but not a PDF.

>> Has this option been disabled?

> Confirmed that the same happens here. RISC OS 5.16, FWIW. Do you want
> to put in a bug report?

Wake up at the back there, Young. It's been pointed out to me off-list
that the changelog for 2.5 specifically mentions the disablement of
PDF export. Apologies!

Presumably printing with the new PS3 drivers to PrintPDF would work?
Just tried, and, no, it doesn't seem to, with the pages I've tried.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Yb       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.