On 16 Jan, Richard Torrens (lists) wrote in message
    <5196695100li...@torrens.org.uk>:

> I've been having frequent crashes on closing a window, for some time now.
>
> However it's erratic and I've not tied it down to any reportable
> situation.

That's sort-of the point of the logfiles.  After a crash, the log tells us
whereabouts in the code NetSurf was at the time, and in some cases what line
it stopped at.  The lines leading up to the end of the log may give useful
background details about how things were set up.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England             Wakefield Acorn & RISC OS Show
                                              Saturday 16 April 2011