On 20 Oct 2011  Brian Bailey <bbai...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:

> [snip]

>> Anyway this is getting off-topic here; should it be continued on the
>> MPro list?

> Not really, Peter. Well, not yet anyway! For a start I don't use
> MessengerPro.

> I suspected I would get a response similar to yours.

> The problem is that I frequently get messages that are treated by Pluto as
> HTML attachments, plus graphics files also as attachments. Most of these
> are dross and don't concern me too much, they just don't matter, but some
> are commercially important and I should very much like to see them
> rendered correctly when loaded into NetSurf, so it is functionally a cross
> application problem, as well as a cross platform problem.

> I got into a real tangle with a business person. Neither of us could
> read/render correctly each others HTML files, sent to and from each other
> via email, cross platform, and it mattered. The situation was extremely
> frustrating and was never resolved. Tempers were starting to get a bit
> frayed.

Yes, as in the bit that is snipped, MPro seems to be able to reply to
or forward HTML messages in a way that Windows users can read. It
sounds as if this may be the deciding point.

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.