In message <9a8e7b2e53.pnyo...@pnyoung.ormail.co.uk>
          Peter Young <pnyo...@ormail.co.uk> wrote:

> On 18 Mar 2013  John Rickman Iyonix <rick...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:

>> Peter Young  wrote

>>> Pardon my ignorance, but where can find what has changed? I've looked
>>> for this, but have never found it, not that it would make a whole lot
>>> of sense to me, perhaps!

>> http://git.netsurf-browser.org/

> Thanks, I had in fact found that. I'm sure it means something to
> somebody, but as I rather expected ...

> I'll leave it all to the experts, and will continue to be grateful to
> the expert developers.

I see what you mean.
Try here:
http://ci.netsurf-browser.org/builds/riscos/

 Scroll to the bottom for the latest release (ie highest number) -
wouldn't it be nice if that was at the top?
 Click on the blue writing (notice the pointer changes to a little
hand with a rude pointy finger) which will download the zip file
 Position caret before the release number in the Destination box and
press Ctrl-K which deletes superfluous parts of the file name
 Drag the zip icon (top of the download window) to the already opened
filer window on your Hard Drive
 When it's located, Double-Click on it to open
 Drag the blue !Netsurf icon over your existing copy if you have
one...

Couldn't be simpler... or could it?

Hope that helps :-)
--