On 5 Jul 2013  Richard Porter <r...@minijem.plus.com> wrote:

> What's happened to Sourceforge? It's virtually unusable now. The help
> page tells me to click on "Submit new" but it's nowhere to be found on
> the bugs page.

I don't know if you're seeing the same thing as I am, but the URL
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=51719&atid=464312
used to take you to the "add a bug" page (Can't remember what the
correct name is), but it now takes you to the list of bugs instead.
This has, as you say, no obvious way of adding a bug.

I did try this URL in Windows Firefox, and the same thing happens
there.

Is there a way we can help the developers by reporting bugs now?

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Ta) and family