On 5 Jul 2013  "Dave Lawton" <li...@etcsystems.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 July, 2013 12:03 pm, Peter Young wrote:
>> On 5 Jul 2013  Richard Porter <r...@minijem.plus.com> wrote:
>>
>>> What's happened to Sourceforge? It's virtually unusable now. The
>>> help
>>> page tells me to click on "Submit new" but it's nowhere to be found
>>> on
>>> the bugs page.
>>
>> I don't know if you're seeing the same thing as I am, but the URL
>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=51719&atid=464312
>> used to take you to the "add a bug" page (Can't remember what the
>> correct name is), but it now takes you to the list of bugs instead.
>> This has, as you say, no obvious way of adding a bug.
>>
>> I did try this URL in Windows Firefox, and the same thing happens
>> there.
>>
>> Is there a way we can help the developers by reporting bugs now?
>>
>> With best wishes,
>>
>> Peter.
>>
> Hi,
> You need to 'Login', then you will find a 'Create Ticket'
> button has been added on the LHS.

So there is! I did try logging in to see if it made a difference, but
didn't notice the "Create ticket".

Presumably this means that people without a Sourceforge account can't
submit bug reports any more, which is a pity,

At least they now have "Save" instead of that awful "Add artifact"!

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Ta) and family