In article <53d5cd2686t...@netsurf-browser.org>,
   Michael Drake <t...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:
> In article <53d4c22179li...@torrens.org.uk>,
>    Richard Torrens (lists) <li...@torrens.org.uk> wrote:

> > I hav found Netsurf very inclined to crash. It feels like it's caused
> > bey switch bounce, usually from the menu button. But removing MouseAxess
> > seems to stop it.

> Please could someone who is seeing this crash file a bug report with a
> Log file attached. Otherwise it is unlikely ever to be investigated.

> Cheers,

> That's http://bugs.netsurf-browser.org/ of course.

Well I went there, then to the next page. How do I report a bug?

Life's too short to open accounts and log in or to work out complicated
routines, sorry.

If someone else can do this, there are 3 log at
http://www.torrens.org.uk/documents/Logs/

Netsurf crashes erratically, but this appears to be caused by MouseAxess.
It is associated with use of the menu button, for instance to scroll the
window.

It is not new - though recent releases may be more sensitive. I have
noticed it most on an Iyonix (5.18). That's out of action, I write now on
an RPC (4.39 (28 Apr 2004) [Kernel 6.80]) where the Logs were generated.

These 3 logs were vry close together: it's not difficult to cause it, but
I still have no clue as to the exact button/drag sequence.

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org.uk for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats