On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 06:50:56 -0800, Dave Higton wrote:
> Yes.  And I can't log in either (FF, Windows - at work).  I can't remember
> my credentials.
>
> I haven't logged in since the bug tracker changed to Mantis.  I've also
> changed email address some months ago; I can't remember whether I
> updated them in the previous bug tracker.  So I don't know whether my
> credentials have been ported; and even if they have; I can't remember
> them :-(

If you've not logged in to Mantis ever, then you don't have any credentials.

> The previous bug tracker was easy enough to use.  Some of the names it
> used were not intuitive; that's the worst I could say about it, i.e. I
> regard it as OK.  I'll have to see what the new one looks like from
> RISC OS NS.

Unfortunately the old tracker was hard for the developers to use and stopped
being accessible from NetSurf entirely thanks to SourceForge fecking up.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69