In article <de1dd4de54.supe...@albenito.eclipse2k.freeserve.co.uk>,
   Allan Bennett <alben...@eclipse2k.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> In message <54dde90eceli...@torrens.org.uk>
>           "Richard Torrens (lists)" <li...@torrens.org.uk> wrote:

> > Has anyone got Fetch_NS running on an ARMX6?

> Yes, working here on ARMX6 and Armini. It did take some setting up,
> though...

> On first run, you should be presented with a list of options, but I
> never had much joy with this and resorted to modding the files in
> !Boot.Choices.Fetch_NS.Settings.  Mostly self-explanatory. Mostly!

> I have !Wget in configure 'look at'.

The instructions do say you have to chose which transport: there are lines
in the !Run file to be commented in out as appropriate. I did that. The
transports are called, and start to work - in the background. They then
fail.

A task window is not opened: presumably this should only open when the
transport returns some output.

The error returned by wget says the filename is incorrectly formatted. At
Line 24!

I have installed a new version of 2.21, fresh from the zip file, and will
now reset the ARMX6 and try again.

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org.uk for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats