It seems that Netsurf now times out even for Wikipedia.
Try this page:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzing

Hourglass goes on forever, though it least it does not tie up the
whole machine.

Go to Netsurf iconbar choices, Content, Disable Javascript,
and try the Wikipedia page again.  Now it loads no problem.

(Netsurf #2964 on Iyonix with Ro 5.18)

Anybody else see the same behaviour?

I notice that the Choices file (which results from changing something
in the Netsurf configuration) no longer stores the Javascript setting
-- it's on by default, and that's that.  I'm pretty sure that in the
past, the Choices file contained a line   enable_javascript:1  (or 0).
If I'm right, when did this change take place?  What's the reasoning?

It would sure be handy to have a keyboard shortcut to switch
Javascript on and off!

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk