In article <55f8413d86dhw...@talktalk.net>,
   David H Wild <dhw...@talktalk.net> wrote:
> I am having problems reading because of a cataract which needs removing,

> i find that I can read the screen fairly well if I increases the
> magnification to 150%. Is there any way of telling NetSurf that this is
> how I want all pages?

<F11> when in Netsurf will bring up the "Scale view" dialogue; I imagine
you know this already but to make this the default you need to <Menu>
over the NetSurf window and in the "Display" sub menu click on "Save as
default". Good luck!

Brian Jordan
Virtual RPC-AdjustSA on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
RISC OS 6.20

---