On 2 Jan 2017 David H Wild  wrote:

> I am having problems reading because of a cataract which needs removing,

> i find that I can read the screen fairly well if I increases the
> magnification to 150%. Is there any way of telling NetSurf that this
> is how I want all pages?

Enter Ctrl-W on the keyboard. This sets the magnification to 150%.
The magnification persists if you follow links including in a new
window, but not if you open a new window from the icon bar.

I can't see anything in Choices that sets the default magnification
(perhaps a feature request would be in order) but increasing the
default and minimum font sizes might be help.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
Skype: minijem2                       mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com