On 21 Jan 2019 as I do recall,
          Bret Busby  wrote:

[snip]

> The gmail seems to be as usable as gmail is usable (it does not work
> with firefox, for me - the way it is displayed in firefox, is
> illegible).

Yes, it is - but can you enter your password to log in?  (Better take a copy
of the COokies file if you plan to experiment...)

Google now appear to have wrapped GMail into the concept of their general
'Google Account', which I suspect is what is causing the problem.

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.