On Sun, Aug 04, 2019 at 02:17:36PM +0100, Peter Young wrote:
> I would have reported this on the bug tracker, but I've found it
> impossible to access this, even after a change of password.

I just tried this myself from RISC OS build and I can log into mantis

> This is currently with 3.10 (Dev CI#4729) on RISC OS 5.25, RiscOS version
> (24 Aug 18).

This build is no longer available to us in the CI. please can you
navigate to about:testament and report the big hex number shown there

> I have been using URI files so=red in Paul Vigay's NeXTBar app to launch
> favourite files. I'm lazy, and this is easier than finding them from the
> icon bar's Hot List. Fot the last three or so development builds this has
> stopped working, and even if I save the location in a RISC OS URI file and
> double-click on this it still doesn't work. Also, double-clicking on a URL
> in a MPro email doesn't work.

We have not changed handling of such files in the RISC OS version of
NetSurf only improvements to (scale) zoom handling (if you notice any
issues there I probbaly made a mistake.)

Perhaps you have another application responding to URI files and
preventing NetSurf from handling them. Apologies I cannot be of more
assistance here as RISC OS is not a platform I use often.

--
Regards Vincent
http://www.kyllikki.org/