Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 03:15:59 -700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Newsgroups broken with V1.11.2X

Although I don't use Newsgroups that much, I decided to try out how
V1.11.2X would do with them... and it doesn't on my PS/1 and 2400 bps
modem.  I had no problem doing the same procedures for retrieval on
my 486 using the 386 version, so it must be that V1.11.2X is having
problems.

When I try to download subjects and log off, I just see the subjects
scroll across the screen, they are saved in a file like normal --
but when selecting the newsgroup later, it says that there's nothing
there!

Any suggestions?

C:\>_______j_e_r_r_y__j__h_a_u_m_b_e_r_g_e_r_______  **another*happy**
#:/>_an_advocate_of_sensible_CLI_operating_systems_  **WordStar*user**

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2X - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to