Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 21:24:51 +700
From: bonnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: The Gremlins are at it Again!


         Hi Folks! Bonnie and g-dog Julie here. I don't know what
         happened, but either I inadvertently did something, or the
         gremlin who seems to have taken up residence in this house did
         it, but when I load NT, it says, a  my settings bonnieab  b my
         settings bonnieab ...   Okay guys. When I try to switch menus
         from let us say, writing email to going on line, the my
         settings thing comes up again and in order to get rid of it, I
         have to go out of NT and go back in to get to the dialing
         functions. Do I have to go into the reader.exe and delete
         something?  Just hitting escape won't work. Dumb, huh?

Bonnie and Julie
Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to