Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 14:37:51 +0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: change of email address notification


Hi All,
I am so happy to announce that I am going back to my old ISP, and my email
address will change to the following.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have had this email address for years, but I had to take out an account
with alltel, when they muscled in and took over the internet services in my
area. I Now that america now has a dial up pop in my area, I can return to
my wonderfully old fashoned shell account, and I can't wait. My change of
email address will be affective by this time tomorrow.

Bright Blessings,
Ray Jackson

You are welcomed to visit my website at the following address.
http://www.alltel.net/~riverwind

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to