Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 01:21:28 +0500
From: "Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Wave files?


Hello All,
    When I find a wave file I like it plays fine using plany from Nettamer.
However, if I take that file and use in in Nettamer by renaming it to one of
the standard wave files withing the program the sound quality is reduced and
it sounds scratchy.
    Does anyone know why this happens and what can be done to keep the
quality of the wave file?
     Thanks,
     Mark

Send Marriage, Family, Child, Relational or Substance-Use Questions to
AT:  WWW.CLD9.com/users/Therapy  *Responses are Strictly Confidential*

Internet:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or leave your Voice Message at:
(888) 362-4563, enter "2", and then Extension #624555 (mail55)



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to