Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 20:09:48 -0400 (EDT)
From: riverwind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Multimedia Viewer/Player (Including MP3) For DOS

Hi Walt and All,

Might you happen to know of any real audio players that would work in dos?
I can't wait to play with this mp3 program, but I am looking for a way to
enjoy WWW radio with either a dos program, something that would work in
nettamer or something that work with lynx. What do you think?
Bright Blessings,
Ray]


RiverWind's Cyber Library @ <a href="http://www.america.net/~rayj">

Goddess grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the
courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
Frances: of Assisi



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to