Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:17:13 +0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: A lynx question, or is it a nettamer one?
I have a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have an account with
MyPoints, which makes it possible to earn points and later redeem them for
merchandise. The problem is that it doesn't work with Nettamer. And I have
tried with the March 27 beta and it still doesn't work. Uncle Dave seems to
think it's a problem with cookies which means there's no solution. My next
thought is to save the urls and upload them to my shell account and use Lynx
from there to get my points. The question is: 1. Is this possible?, and 2.
If so, how do I do it? What do I name the file with the urls?
Where do I direct the uploads, and how do I access
the urls from the Lynx in my shell account? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************