Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 13:05:27 -700
From: Walter Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fwd = Re: Status of Net-Tamer Beta Software


Forwarded by:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Originally from:  David Colston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Original Subject: Re: Status of Net-Tamer Beta Software
Original Date:    Mon, 01 May 2000 09:11:47 +0400

========================== Forwarded message begins ======================

 

On 2000-04-28 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >David:
   >Are we coming up on a new beta release soon, or a full release of
   >version 1.12? I'm curious to know if there are others asking about
   >the beta software, and whether you are getting any input from other
   >people when you release a beta? Thanks...

I'm not really sure. I will probably release the 1.12 version for 386,
and not upgrade the XT or PT versions, since I have so few users of that
software. I'll most likely make that decesion in the next week or so.
A lot depends on what other business projects pop up.



David Colston
'Uncle Dave'
*********************************************************************
* You don't need a pentium to surf the net, find out why! Check out *
* Net-Tamer at: http://www.nettamer.net/                            *
*                Internet In A Thimble!                             *
* Check out the alt.comp.shareware.nettamer usenet group or the     *
* Net-Tamer list serve group.                                       *
* Subscribe or Unsubscribe: Write [EMAIL PROTECTED] with   *
* your request.                                                     *
* New Net-Tamer support line number: (954) 341-4885                 *
*********************************************************************


"640k ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered

========================== Forwarded message ends ========================


<><> News & Views, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, are the Net <><>

NTReader v0.24a(O)/Beta in conjunction with Net-Tamer



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to