Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 11:55:21 -0600
From: karen lewellen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: isp's who provide telnet services?


hi everyone.
I am seeking an isp who also offers telnet services for a chat related
project.  acompany with which i am involved is wanting to create a fourm for
at risk kids to log into after schoo..  while it really does not matter how
the kids reach the place, i will need telnet to have the greatest speach
flexability.  at the moment, i am not so concerned about being able to chat
there, just in finding an isp who offers it at all.  I should say, that i
know about delphi.  however, I cannot open a new forum in there and have
telnet access.  I may find someone who already owns a forum on that side,
and pay them a fee to use the place,  then the kids an come in either way.
thoughts?
sincerely,
Karen lewellen
Make your own kind of music!
Karen Lewellen, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Test Drive



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to