Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 21:01:09 -000
From: Mike Millen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Usenet posting problem


 Hi Andy,

  AW>i wonder if anyone can help me with an on going usenet problem
  AW>please.. I'm using ver 1.11.2 and cannot post usenet messages,well
  AW>actually i can but they don't seem to get out on to the network.

  AW>To further confuse the matter,i can post perfectly well when using
  AW>Microsoft internet mail (under Win 3.11 WFWG) . I can also post OK
  AW>when using Nettamer and a different ISP..

  AW>I would also add that i used to be able to post although the tech
  AW>support for my ISP swear that noting has changed at there end...

If my memory serves me correctly (and it *was* a long time ago) ISTR
having the same trouble when I first started using NetTamer.

I solved the problem by using the command-line switch /i,
ie.  c:\nettamer /i

I can't remember what it does and it's never been mentioned in the FAQ
but it works for me.  You've nothing to lose... give it a go!

Good luck,
Mike




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to