Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 20:14:41 +
From: Andy Watts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Usenet posting problem


Appologies if this is a repeat.. not sure whether this list is still active
or not.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Chaps,
     i wonder if anyone can help me with an on going usenet problem
please.. I'm using ver 1.11.2 and cannot post usenet messages,well actually
i can but they don't seem to get out on to the network.

     If, for example, i post to UK.TEST i can see my own post when get a
list for that group. I know that the post isn't getting out because there
are 2 computers (1 in the Channel Islands i think) that automatically send
an email to confirm that the posts have been seen. I have also spoken to a
couple of friends that confirm that they have not seen any posts from me.

     To further confuse the matter,i can post perfectly well when using
Microsoft internet mail (under Win 3.11 WFWG) . I can also post OK when
using Nettamer and a different ISP..

     I would also add that i used to be able to post although the tech
support for my ISP swear that noting has changed at there end...

     Any ideas ... Please !

--
Andy Watts - Southampton,UK



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to