Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:59:06 -0500
From: "Mike Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Accessing Freewwweb1

Hi Ann,

I am  able to access Freewwweb with nettamer v1.08xt.
I used service1.log for the login script.

For your login name You need to use your whole e-mail 
address, i.e. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For usenet news you need to create usenet.nfo in your 
nettamer message directory with user|password on a single 
line with a text editor.

Mike

On 11 May 00, at 8:04, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 08:41:25 -0400
> From: "Ann Tate" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Accessing Freewwweb1
> 
>     hello Listers,
> 
> There is a free ISP called Freewwweb.
> 
> http://www.freewwweb.com
> 
> It purports to be accessible by all platforms, but when I tried accessing
> it with Nettamer, I was unable to make a connection.
> 
> Has anyone else used this free ISP, and if so, how does one configure
> Nettamer for it?
> 
> Thank you!
> ~Ann
> 
> 
> 
> ********************************************************
> To unsubscribe from this list,
> send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>                      Unsubscribe
> as the subject.
> You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
> ********************************************************
> 
> 




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to