Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 17:43:10 -400
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Can't telnet into delphi?

I think I pay about $35 a year.

On 2000-05-11 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
    Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:44:16 -0400 (EDT)
    Hi All,
    I would love to get me some contact info, so that I might perhaps
    establish me an account on Delphi. You see, CompuServe used to
    offer telnet access in lew of a Wats line that cost $0.1 per minute
    or $6 per hour. I live in a rural area, and so phone contact is out
    of the question with Delphi or Compuserve. However if Delphi offers
    a telnet access, I would love to check it out. I assume it is
    speech friendly and that blind folk can enjoy it with impunity???
    Lastly, how many of you are still using CompuServe, and if so, how
    do you go about making use of their service, since they merged with
    AOL?
    Bright Blessings,
    Ray
    On Thu, 11 May 2000, Nettamer List wrote:
    Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 05:11:33 -400
    I have another question. I can't for some reason telnet to delphi.
    I know that there isn't anything wrong with my isp, because I can
    telnet in fine using my linux box. Wonder what the port number is?
    thanks.
    Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered
    ********************************************************
    To unsubscribe from this list,
    send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
    Unsubscribe
    as the subject.
    You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
    ********************************************************
    RiverWind's Cyber Library
    <a HREF="http://www.america.net/~rayj">
    @
    I am not worried about the pace of life.
    Rather, it is that sudden stop at the end that bothers me.
    Never knock on Death's door.
    Just ring the bell, and run like hell; he really hates that.
    ********************************************************
    To unsubscribe from this list,
    send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
    Unsubscribe
    as the subject.
    You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
    ********************************************************

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to