Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 21:07:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: riverwind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Can't telnet into delphi?

 
Hi there,
 
Thanks so much for such a detailed and informative response to my
query. I have extremely fond memories of the days when compuserve
had a menu driven interface, and anyone and their moose could
access it. I remember with special fondness the forums or "online
communities", which could satisfy any hobby, interest, love,
curiosity or anything else known to human kind. I do so hate to see
such a wonderful resource fall by the wayside, or go the way of the
pods, but such is the nature of the beast called progress, and "it
ain't all bad". 
 
I do use nettamer, but I also have telix, lynx and commo, so I am
not limited to just nettamer. Telnet and web access aren't problems
for me, so perhaps my options aren't too limited I hope. 
 
Actually, I would love to get the telnet address for Delphi, and I
would especially love to know more about it.
 
.Bright Blessings,
Ray


RiverWind's Cyber Library
<a HREF="http://www.america.net/~rayj">

 @ 

I am not worried about the pace of life.
Rather, it is that sudden stop at the end that bothers me.
 Never knock on Death's door.
Just ring the bell, and run like hell; he really hates that.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to