Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 16:22:14 +330
From: Jim Fidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ERROR 9?

Hi all,
I'm having a problem since downloading the nbeta386.zip file.
After downloading my mail, I go into the usual place to read it.  I 
read some messages ok, but then I hit what seems like a bad one.  I get 
thrown out and get anj error 9 message.
When I go back in, I can't even get on the message any more without 
being thrown out again.  I can select the message after the bad one and 
continue with no problem.

Anyone had this happen to them or have any idea how I can get rid of 
this bad message?

Thanks in advance,

Jim Fidler

Jim Fidler
P.O. box 5851 St. John's, Newfoundland A1C 5X3
Url: www.liane.net/fidler or www.wordplay.com/fidler
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Radio call:  VO1RV


"If you can walk, you can dance. If you can talk, you can sing."



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to